To accommodate the many artists who experienced difficulties submitting applications to the 41st Midsummer Festival of the Arts, the submission deadline has been extended through Tuesday, March 22.
One of the Midwest’s most popular and highly regarded celebrations of the arts, Midsummer Festival of the Arts draws approximately 20,000 visitors to the John Michael Kohler Arts Center grounds in Sheboygan, Wis., each year.
Submit your application today to be among the 135 artists from across the nation presenting works for purchase at this highly touted event. Extensive event marketing and word of mouth draw buyers from throughout Wisconsin and Illinois.
Artist amenities include:
- Cash awards totalling $3,000–winners also receive news release and photo for use in their local press
- Two complimentary tickets to the artist awards banquet
- Artist-only lines at food stations throughout the event
- Free boothsitting and lunch delivery services
- An image of each artist’s work featured on the Arts Center’s website
Call the Arts Center at 920-458-6144 or visit the website for more information. Click here to apply online.