Charity Knitting Patterns
In 2012, the Guild began including free patterns for charity items in our newsletter. We are also making these patterns available here as separate downloadable files.
For more pattern ideas, visit the individual charity pages in this section. The Handicraft Charity Reading List is also a great source of charity knitting ideas.
- As You Like It Baby Hat
- Baby Bibs and Washcloths
- Bamboozled Hat
- Basic Mittens
- Basket of Love Beanie
- Blanket Square
- Declan’s Hat
- Dorothy’s Crochet Hat
- Hat of America (corrected pattern)
- Knit Knockers (revised pattern)
- Love Bumps Hat
- Off the Drawing Board Blanket
- Point of Hope Reversible Chemo Cap (corrected pattern)
- Quickie (“5-Hour”) Baby Sweater
- Secret of the One-Skein Shawl
- Slippers for Everyone
- Starburst Hat
- Teen Cap in 2 Sizes
Charity Donation Tag Template
This 2-page MS Word document allows you to print the front and back of 10 Windy City Knitting Guild donation tags at once. Use the template with standard 2 x 10 printable business cards sheets or 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper. Download the template.